25% of Republicans is trending

25% of Republicans is trending on Twitter. Popular tweets on 25% of Republicans.


Ad - Top movies on iTunes USA


Terrence K. Williams
 @w_terrence
They claim the polls say 25% of Republicans & 58% of Americans want President Trump impeached I was never polled! A lot of people I know has never been polled! Have you or am I alone on this one ? LETS DO A REAL POLL! Do you Support President @realDonaldTrump ?
09 Oct, 08:08 PM UTC
shelly 🇺🇸
@LFreenor
#KurdsBetrayedByTrump 25% of Republicans want Trump impeached, the other 75% need to check their bank account first, before they have an opinion He left our allies to die. He left our allies to die He left our allies to die He left our allies to die
09 Oct, 06:33 PM UTC
Amee Vanderpool
@girlsreallyrule
No, sweetie-that's 25% of Republicans want you impeached. https://t.co/9IxZ6qe8Nz
09 Oct, 07:30 PM UTC
BrooklynDad_Defiant Savage!
@mmpadellan
@realDonaldTrump 25% of Republicans want you impeached. 25% of Republicans want you impeached. 25% of Republicans want you impeached. 25% of Republicans want you impeached. And 100% of Patriotic Americans with FUNCTIONING BRAINS want you impeached. #ImpeachmentTaskForce
09 Oct, 07:28 PM UTC
Ryan Knight 🗽
@ProudResister
25% of Republicans. 58% of Americans. You aren’t going to gaslight your way out of this one. America is sick and tired of your bullshit. https://t.co/6a5zHUK69b
09 Oct, 07:57 PM UTC
West Wing Reports
 @WestWingReport
.@realDonaldTrump is lying to you and counting on you to not know any better: 1) The poll he is referring to says 25% of REPUBLICANS want him gone. One in four - and it appears to be rising quickly 2) Last week a Reuters/IPSOS poll said 17% 3) Week before that: 12% https://t.co/rkzJMs8HYT
09 Oct, 04:41 PM UTC
Palmer Report
 @PalmerReport
Trump is crapping himself because he thinks 25% of all Americans want him impeached. Wait til he finds out it’s actually 25% of Republicans who want him impeached. https://t.co/OQXJ8TepSE
09 Oct, 07:25 PM UTC
Stonewall Jackson
@1776Stonewall
Wow! Supposedly 25% of Republicans supports impeaching Trump. At least that's what we're being told. . How come I don't know any?
09 Oct, 11:48 PM UTC
ERIC BALFOUR
 @ERICBALFOUR
That’s 25% of Republicans sweetheart. I know... it stings. https://t.co/sn1HYNEVuw
09 Oct, 08:49 PM UTC
David Leavitt
 @David_Leavitt
Retweet if you’re one of the 25% of Republicans or 58% of Americans who believe @realDonaldTrump should resign and go **** himself.
09 Oct, 08:54 PM UTC
♣Mαχιмυs🔥Dєρlσrαвιlιs♥
@Maximus_4EVR
A #FoxNews poll says 51% of Americans suddenly want @realDonaldTrump impeached, including 25% of Republicans. I think the poll is as accurate as the 2016 election polls. What do you think? Should President #Trump be impeached? #MAGA #MaxWarriors
09 Oct, 11:32 PM UTC
Andrew Yang Fan Page🧢
@AndrewYangFanP1
Reminder: Reagan nearly swept all 50 states with 25% Democrat support. If 25% of Republicans supported the Democratic nominee we’re talking about a 50 State sweep. If 10% Republican support, still a landslide! Andrew Yang is polling at 10% with Republicans vs. Trump. #YangGang
09 Oct, 08:42 PM UTC
★ImpeachDonaldTrump★🇺🇸 🏳️‍🌈
@TheEliasRework
25% of Republicans want Trump impeached.. Never forget Trump left our allies to die. #ImpeachmentTaskForce #KurdsBetrayedByTrump #TrumpGenocide #TrumpBetrayedTheKurds NBC/WSJ—55% Quinnipiac—53% WaPo/Schar—58% Fox News—51% When you lost FOX NEWS viewers ...
10 Oct, 12:08 AM UTC
Mozhi Habibi
@MH_Cal
@realDonaldTrFan No you idiot! 25% of republicans that watch Fox
10 Oct, 12:44 AM UTC
Kathy Calaman
@k_calaman
WOW I was wrong - I thought 25% of Republicans want Trump impeached BUT it's 3 out of 10 which = 30%! You are going DOWN, Donnnie! cc: @realdonaldtrump https://t.co/G2bXx2mX1U
10 Oct, 12:44 AM UTC
The Bipartisan
@TheBipartisan1
@realDonaldTrump I see that you only count Republicans as really people here. Because 25% of Republicans want you impeached how is that gonna work out for you when you realise that Republicans only represent 27% of the population and that actually 55% want you impeached
10 Oct, 12:44 AM UTC

Ad - Top movies on iTunes United States