Welcome to ekla.in

View top tweets on trending topics around the world, Japan, USA and more.
Browse popular tweets on Technology, Business, Culture and Sports.

Ad Support ekla - Subscribe to Apple Music.

Trending Worldwide

#مسابقه_الوليد_شفاه_الله_محرم

خالد بن طلال
@Khalid_BinTalal
#مسابقه_الوليد_شفاه_الله_محرم س/في أي شهر يوم عاشوراء؟ ملاحظة يجب كتابة يوزر المستخدم للمتسابق مع الإجابة لمنع حساب… https://t.co/vEFq0lhns8
20 Oct, 07:00 PM UTC

Dennis

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Keep up the GREAT work. I am with you 100%! "ISIS is losing its grip..." Army Colonel Ryan Dillon CJTF–OIR… https://t.co/EXqgvquLiK
20 Oct, 01:43 AM UTC

Enem

Magnus Bane
@yohannmatheus
Aluno de colégio particular entrando em colégio público pela primeira vez p fazer Enem
20 Oct, 02:57 PM UTC

Bilic

danla b
@danlabilic
tayland kokuyo diye bir bucuk saat falan otel odasında klimanın altına oturup hıçkıra hıçkıra ağladım acilen çıkış yapmam gerek
20 Oct, 05:04 PM UTC

Goiânia

Thiago Pasqualotto
@thiago_p
Tiros em colégio particular de Goiânia. Pelas primeiras informações, 2 mortos e 5 feridos. O atirador seria um estu… https://t.co/u7HuK6I6cl
20 Oct, 04:17 PM UTC

Melo

Bleacher Report
@BleacherReport
Hoodie Melo is locked in (via @okcthunder)
20 Oct, 12:07 AM UTC

Brighton

Duncan Alexander
@oilysailor
The first seven names on the Brighton team sheet sound like a stag weekend roll call https://t.co/VxzENZ7APo
20 Oct, 06:10 PM UTC

Top Trends in USA

Melo

Bleacher Report
@BleacherReport
Russ knew Melo’s first shot was going in 😂
20 Oct, 12:33 AM UTC

Radical Islamic

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!
20 Oct, 10:31 AM UTC

#askniall

Niall Horan
@NiallOfficial
Thanks for all the questions . Have to run to do some promo but love you all #askNiall
20 Oct, 07:55 PM UTC

Navy SEAL

Washington Post
@washingtonpost
Retired "Navy SEAL" praising Trump on Fox News was a fake https://t.co/u4xrUCgJum
20 Oct, 12:01 PM UTC

#IBelieveFrederica

Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
I lived in Florida for 14 years, much of it covering politics. @RepWilson is no liar. Trump is a proven liar. No co… https://t.co/Vuvzo8lNdz
20 Oct, 03:48 AM UTC

Obama and Bush

Evan McMullin
@Evan_McMullin
I'm encouraged by comments of Bush, McCain, Flake, Obama, Albright and others. We need our statesmen now to help fill our leadership vacuum.
20 Oct, 12:44 AM UTC

Top Trends in Japan

miwa

夜光曲@お絵かき中
@yakoukyoku
人をダメにするソファーで猫が猫を辞めてるので、「しっかりしろ種族を忘れるな」と叱ったところ反省したのか体育座り風に変わった。 https://t.co/40fvmkCezr
20 Oct, 12:40 AM UTC

ピックアップ2

【公式】Fate/Grand Order
@fgoproject
【カルデア広報局より】 本日、10月20日(金)18:00より「下総国ピックアップ2召喚(日替り)」開催!11月1日(水)までの期間限定ピックアップです!詳しくは→https://t.co/KsreO3TpAo #FateGO
20 Oct, 09:09 AM UTC

スネイプ先生

道雪 葵
@michiyukiaporo
ハリーポッターの全シリーズ見てると、スネイプ先生にお疲れ様としか言えない。 https://t.co/2SgHJCXfeU
20 Oct, 02:07 PM UTC

加藤段蔵

曽我誠
@Soga_makoto
遅れましたが、「Fate/Grand Order」1.5.3 英霊剣豪七番勝負にて「加藤段蔵」のキャラクターデザインを担当させていただきました。今日からピックアップ になります。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします!#FateGOhttps://t.co/BX4i6VYSrK
20 Oct, 09:13 AM UTC

Sugar

Ari 🕸🕷
@vrixxo
I'm 19, moved to FL w/ 18 months rent paid in advanced, thanks to my Sugar Daddy. Hop on the movement ladies… https://t.co/nDCLqA0BAc
19 Oct, 11:25 PM UTC

らんまカフェ

Fashion Press
@fashionpressnet
「らんま1/2 カフェ」東京・大阪・名古屋で、あかね特製カレーや猫飯店の五目ラーメンなど限定メニュー https://t.co/trrZqFovqK https://t.co/1TCiMdzYfb
20 Oct, 04:15 AM UTC

ロングブラスター

Splatoon(スプラトゥーン)
@SplatoonJP
明日10月21日午前11時、新しいブキ「ロングブラスター」が追加される。 直撃させれば相手を一撃で倒す威力を保ちながら、射程を延長したブラスターだ。 ブラスターの中では発射間隔が長いため、隙を突かれないよう注意が必要だ。 サブは「… https://t.co/wW3jGAAgJO
20 Oct, 08:55 AM UTC

羽生くん

えのもと
@emonoto_24
毎回だけど羽生くん終わってプーさんバタバタ死んでて面白すぎる
20 Oct, 12:53 PM UTC

抱き枕カバー

【公式】あんさんぶるスターズ!
@ensemble_stars
【お知らせ】本日、15:00より『抱き枕カバー商品化権利争奪キャラクター投票』を開始しました! 詳細はアプリ内のマイルーム掲載バナーより特設ページに移動してご確認ください #あんスタ
20 Oct, 06:00 AM UTC

Top Technology Tweets

Niall Horan
@NiallOfficial
'Flicker' is finally out ! Watch the exclusive film that’s all about the making of the album on @AppleMusic​… https://t.co/YTub5jXNh3
20 Oct, 05:25 PM UTC
Apple Music
@AppleMusic
IT'S HERE! Watch @NiallOfficial's exclusive documentary #Flicker and listen to the album now.… https://t.co/xyBKKdw2Dg
20 Oct, 04:01 AM UTC
Apple Music
@AppleMusic
Get ready! Only a couple more hours until @NiallOfficial's exclusive film #Flicker is here. https://t.co/KJJhEnU3ow
20 Oct, 02:23 AM UTC
Salman Khan
@BeingSalmanKhan
Exclusive images of Bigg Boss. Dehko sirf #BeingInTouch pe. Android Store : https://t.co/46iizrsz3s iTunes Store :… https://t.co/chqFpIurif
20 Oct, 12:30 PM UTC
Amazon Music
@amazonmusic
#AskAlexa, "Play Song of the Day" & hear "Seeing Blind" by @NiallOfficial & @MarenMorris #SOTDhttps://t.co/eWPR03qJMi
20 Oct, 04:00 PM UTC
Marques Brownlee
@MKBHD
When you reeeeeeally don't want to get fingerprints all over your new space gray phone 😂
20 Oct, 02:29 PM UTC
YouTube
@YouTube
Watch @linkinpark & friends honor the life of @ChesterBe, LIVE 10/27 at 7:45pm PST —> https://t.co/1G4J0WQsCG
20 Oct, 05:37 PM UTC
NASA
@NASA
We’ve discovered a new process to help search for candidate planets beyond our solar system that may support life:… https://t.co/WKb5yhcCsc
20 Oct, 01:38 AM UTC

Top Business Tweets

Jim Acosta
@Acosta
On this day in history... the nation's two previous presidents have delivered speeches today warning Americans about the politics of Trump.
20 Oct, 02:35 AM UTC
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
I lived in Florida for 14 years, much of it covering politics. @RepWilson is no liar. Trump is a proven liar. No co… https://t.co/Vuvzo8lNdz
20 Oct, 03:48 AM UTC
Paul Krugman
@paulkrugman
Q: how many reporters/pundits who praised Kelly's "powerful" speech will do followups noting that he smeared a member of Congress?
20 Oct, 05:43 PM UTC
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
Billionaire Tom Steyer launches a $10 million campaign to impeach President Trump https://t.co/ZlafV4ZWdy
20 Oct, 07:34 PM UTC
Bill Gates
@BillGates
Can you correctly identify these African countries on a map? You’ll be surprised to learn what they have in common:… https://t.co/cyPJ3Rbudk
20 Oct, 05:35 PM UTC
Phil Davis
@philstockworld
Fabulous Friday Finish - Markets Make New Highs $DIA $SPY $GE $SKX $IBM #Silver-- https://t.co/6CujYscgBu
20 Oct, 01:34 PM UTC
Paul Krugman
@paulkrugman
No idea what this is about, but seems strange to have a system that gives free rein to Russian bots but clamps down hard on US columnists 2/
20 Oct, 07:59 PM UTC
DRUDGE REPORT
@DRUDGE_REPORT
Students love Trump's tax plan -- when they think it's Bernie's! https://t.co/D3DUxgvugS
20 Oct, 02:57 PM UTC
MSNBC
@MSNBC
Obama: This is the 21st century, not the 19th century https://t.co/ChYtxvrPDC
19 Oct, 11:43 PM UTC

Top Culture Tweets

방탄소년단
@BTS_twt
😴🛫 #JIMIN
20 Oct, 06:05 AM UTC
Los Angeles Dodgers
@Dodgers
#ThisTeam is going to the #WorldSeries!!!!
20 Oct, 03:16 AM UTC
세븐틴(SEVENTEEN)
@pledis_17
2017 SEVENTEEN PROJECT CHAPTER 3 'TEEN, AGE' TIMETABLE #SEVENTEEN #TEEN_AGE #20171106_6PM
20 Oct, 02:06 PM UTC
【公式】Fate/Grand Order
@fgoproject
【カルデア広報局より】 本日、10月20日(金)18:00より「下総国ピックアップ2召喚(日替り)」開催!11月1日(水)までの期間限定ピックアップです!詳しくは→https://t.co/KsreO3TpAo #FateGO
20 Oct, 09:09 AM UTC
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
Happy birthday, @SnoopDogg! I hope your candles aren't the only things that gets lit.
20 Oct, 06:01 PM UTC
Niall Horan
@NiallOfficial
Doing a Twitter Q&A around 12pm PST , send in your questions about #Flicker #askniall
20 Oct, 05:42 PM UTC
Splatoon(スプラトゥーン)
@SplatoonJP
明日10月21日午前11時、新しいブキ「ロングブラスター」が追加される。 直撃させれば相手を一撃で倒す威力を保ちながら、射程を延長したブラスターだ。 ブラスターの中では発射間隔が長いため、隙を突かれないよう注意が必要だ。 サブは「… https://t.co/wW3jGAAgJO
20 Oct, 08:55 AM UTC

Top Sports Tweets

Bleacher Report
@BleacherReport
Russ knew Melo’s first shot was going in 😂
20 Oct, 12:33 AM UTC
SportsCenter
@SportsCenter
Russell Westbrook is on pace for 82 triple-doubles this season.
20 Oct, 02:35 AM UTC
Bleacher Report
@BleacherReport
LaVar to Lonzo after the first Laker loss 😂
20 Oct, 05:02 AM UTC
GENERATIONS公式アカウント
@generationsfext
SPORTS DEPO , Alpen 新TVCM 『街でも、キマる。』篇が本日よりオンエアスタート✨ また、限定グッズがもらえるキャンペーンもスタート‼️ ぜひご参加ください✨ 【キャンペーンサイトURL】… https://t.co/9jQjVzLvdH
20 Oct, 05:26 AM UTC
NBA
@NBA
Early season wedding proposals!
20 Oct, 01:14 AM UTC
SportsCenter
@SportsCenter
The 29-year wait is over. The Dodgers are back in the World Series!
20 Oct, 03:16 AM UTC
Neymar Jr
@neymarjr
1% CHANCE... 99% FAITH You don’t make it anywhere by chance. Always believe. Thanks @beatsbydre My bro… https://t.co/p2qOYh0kYy
20 Oct, 01:43 PM UTC
Bleacher Report
@BleacherReport
That's Melo's rebound 😂 (NSFW)
20 Oct, 02:11 AM UTC
Ad Support ekla - Subscribe to Apple Music.
ekla Home | Countries | Trends | Technology | Business | Culture | Sports | Blog

Trending on Twitter - Worldwide | Argentina | Australia | Brazil | Canada | France | Germany | Italy | Japan | Mexico | Netherlands | South Korea | Spain | United Kingdom | United States

Top Tweets on Technology - Technology News | FAMGA | Mobile | People in Tech | Science
Top Tweets on Business - Business News | Billionaires | Markets | Politics | Startups | VCs
Top Tweets on Culture - Arts | Books | Cars | Celebrities | Drink | Education | Food | Gaming | Movies | Music | Photography | Travel
Top Tweets on Sports - Sports News | Atheletes | Baseball | Basketball | Cricket | Football | Formula 1 | Golf | Rugby | Tennis

© 2017, ekla.in. All rights reserved. Created on 20 October, 2017 at 11:06 PM UTC. This page refreshes every 15 minutes. Reach out to sid@ekla.in.
ekla's service is built on Twitter's APIs. ekla is not affiliated with Twitter, Inc. ekla's service is intended to augment, supplement or enhance the service provided by Twitter at twitter.com.